Back to me

Thursday, April 19, 2012

600 calorie workout done!
1/2 chicken gyro in my belly!
945 calories left in my account today!
Posted by Pattyrak at 12:26 PM
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2012 (70)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  July (3)
    • ►  June (18)
    • ►  May (29)
    • ▼  April (17)
      •   Finally home after a looooong day.  I went to th...
      •   Yup, that's right!  I had pizza!  While on a "...
      •   Down 1 pound this week! I was hoping for 2 pound...
      •   Today is just one of those days where I felt hun...
      •   This dinner was so good.  The serving size is ...
      • Work-                          Done Haircut-      ...
      •   Today I finally purchased a heart rate monitor (...
      •   Here is a yummy BBQ Chicken quesadilla recipe....
      •   "Few people know how to take a walk.  The qualif...
      •   Aggghhh, headache, headache, headache!  I think ...
      • Check out this amazing salad I made for dinner l...
      •   Down 2 pounds ! Now my calorie intake goes down ...
      •   what a long day! got to work at 7:00am and left ...
      •   Yesterday was a good example of using up my calo...
      • 600 calorie workout done! 1/2 chicken gyro in my b...
      •   Aaaah, It's morning and it's my day off.  What t...
      • About me

About Me

Pattyrak
View my complete profile
Watermark theme. Powered by Blogger.