Here is a yummy BBQ Chicken quesadilla recipe.
1 oz canned chicken breast
pinch of cilantro
1/4 C mexican cheese blend
1/2 tbls light sour cream
1-1/2 tbls bbq sauce of your choice
1 flour tortilla (I used a rgular tortills,but they have light versions)
1/4 tbls butter
Mix together chicken and 1 tbls bbq sauce.
In pan, melt butter over medium heat. Place tortilla in pan.
Add cheese, then chicken mixture then cilantro.
when bottom of tortilla starts to brown, fold over tortilla and cook until cheese melts.
Mix together 1/2 tbls sour cream w/ 1/2 tbls bbq sauce, drizzle over Quesadilla! Enjoy!
* I tried to drizzle bbq/sour cream over quesadilla to make it look pretty, but it just came out in a gloop!
If I have extra calories to spare I might try more cheese and less chicken! I find a little chicken goes
a long way. Try adding more veggies too!
Calories 369
Fat 17.8 (kind of a lot, but do-able for some)
Carbs 35.7
Protein 16.6

You could save some calories by using low fat cheese, but I find the stuff "weird" and it doesn't melt. I prefer to use less of the real thing!
ReplyDeleteI need to try this.
ReplyDelete