Saturday, May 12, 2012

Beautiful Saturday !

600 calorie workout is done. I'm sitting down and eating a huge salad for lunch. Yumm....! Yes I am actually craving salads now and they're almost always what I eat for lunch! I better get outside and enjoy this weather. I took off my flannel sheets today :(. I always mourn my flannel sheets and electric blanket. I know that sounds crazy, but it's true! I think my face is thinning out! Yeaaaaah !!!!!

3 comments:

  1. That is a great picture and your face is thinking out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya, it is definitely thining out!! Great job!!!!!!! How are you handling the 600 cal workouts - sounds really intense!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! the workouts are pretty .....boring! I'm just doing cardio now (it takes a long time to burn 600 cals, as I'm sure you know) I REALLY need to start strength training. My goal is to start that soon. I do the 600 cal workouts so I can eat! Jess did you eat some/none/most of your excersise cals? I'm only eating 1200 cals a day, if I didn't eat some, I think I would faint if I did a hard workout!

    ReplyDelete