Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Cheater!

  Yesterday I cheated.....BIG time!  I could give about 10 reasons and excuses but the only one that really matters is that I gave in to a huge moment of weakness!  I packed a small lunch, and it was not big enough and didnt include a carb of any kind.  This left me feeling weak and shaky late in the afternoon and I ended up eating a lot !  I decided to post about it in order to be accountable and to accept the fact that I need to sit down and come up with ways to avoid
this happening again and again.  I wouldn't be so bummed out if this happened on very limited occasions but I have had a less than stellar couple of days and feel pretty dissapointed in myself.  This is but I minor speedbump in my progress (with the potential of turning into a HUGE speedbump, wich I can see the signs.)  Will check in with my progress and start posting my meals in order to be more accountable!!!

3 comments:

  1. Don't give up, you are doing great. I think cheating is part of the whole process you go through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely what Connie said. We all go through it; it is normal. We just need to leave it behind and move forward. Learn from it and grow. You are doing amazing and can do it!

    ReplyDelete